Among the furniture is
the attractive Jacobean pulpit with its geometric mitred decoration, it
lost the sounding board (which projected out above the head of the
speaker) in the 19th century restorations. It was also moved back to
its present position near the north pillar of the Chancel arch.
Altar at the east end of the church is particularly interesting, being
an 18th century table with cabriole legs and a marble top. The wooden
reredos was erected in 1914.
Also intended as a memorial to those who
fell in the 1st World War from the Church, is the octagonal fretted
wooden pyramid font-cover with its carved angel. The brass eagle
lectern nearby was presumably ejected from the crossing area of the
nave. The Nave Altar was introduced by Rector